Wwell approve by Google Adsense. After some time, about 7 or 8 times to receive a love letter from Google that it denial, finally now I've been able to be approve by Google Adsense, it was good, in-approvenya I also did not escape from the help of other fellow bloggers, especially to Satria Mas (http://sisatruk.blogspot.com) and Om Joko (http://joko-motivasi.blogspot.com) who have given me tips and tricks that can be approve Google Adsense, once again I say thank you.
Okay, back to topic, this time I will explain about how to sign up for Google Adsense via Flixya, because of my own to be approve by Google Adsense (hereafter I will briefly become GA) with the help of a third party that is Flixya.
Simply look at the tutorial:
1. First of all, you must register in http:/www.flixya.com/ Flixya, click sign up for free.
2. Fill in all the data yourself, enter your e-mails that have not been touched by the GA.
3. Next, you will be prompted to upload a Photo / Video / Blog (article). I suggest to upload / post the 10 articles only.
4. For the article, try the English-language articles, how to search through google with the keyword "Folklore" and then select one and translated in Google Translate. So on until the article is even 10. (Keep all power strong)
5. If you've posted 10 articles, then you will be offered to enroll GA.
6. Open your e-mail, there will be a new e-mail from GA and click the link that has been given.
7. Fill in all the data yourself. For those who have been rejected, try the home addresses and telephone numbers somewhat different from what's been rejected.
8. Check all the paper registration form below, then click ok or writings that relate to agree (sorry, forgot anyway).
Done, wait about 1-3 days, at least that's what I feel, and you will most likely be approve Google Adsense if it is appropriate to follow the steps above. Thank you for reading articles about how to sign up for Google Adsense via Flixya, Good luck and good luck.