Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coming to Manchester United vs City: Ready to Ensure Victory Nani MU Upper City


Last season, Nani scored one of the two-goal victory over Manchester City Manchester United. Admitted in a high confidence, confident Nani can give the 'Red Devils' victory in the derby.

"We usually play well against them and I hope I can make a contribution to make sure we win on Sunday," said Nani.

Last year at Old Trafford, Manchester United a 2-1 win over City. Nani scored the opening goal in the game, which is then fulfilled Wayne Rooney overhead kick with his action.

Compared to previous seasons, the power of City this season is much improved. As a team The Citizens are also increasingly collective, with the top of the standings will be proof of their competitiveness in this season.

But Nani, and the entire squad of Manchester United, worth optimistic ahead of the game. Because since the Premier League era revolving City recorded just one win in the Theater of Dreams, which occurred in the 2007/2008 season in which the host when it lost 1-2.

Total in 14 meetings at Old Trafford since the Premier League began, MU won nine times, four draws and one defeat.

"All the players want to perform in this game, especially me. My confidence is very high for this game and I feel comfortable with games like this. I love the pressure that comes from this match and every year, the match against City has always been more important," Nani completed in TheSun.